In episode one of Robust Health Radio, I share with you a little bit about my journey, why I chose Naturopathic Medicine, and the content the podcast will cover!
- The next few obstacles before he’s out in the trenches… a few classes and board exams in June.
- Overall assessment, things seem to be in order. Still awaiting novel treatments for chronic unilateral tinnitus.
- Archer and climbing are essential nutrients in the maintenance of my sanity.
- Atopic disease and walking a path of thorns led to a discovery.
- Naturopathic Medicine meant I could be a detective and teach all these neat things about health.
- My plan is to focus primarily on an area of medicine referred to as Rheumatology.